Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma, Inc.
Category: Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Contact Phone 405-278-7141
This position is responsible for assisting and supporting the Human Resources department in preparing and delivering training classes, processing new hires, assisting with compliance issues and providing other general HR services.
Benefits to Student:
- College Credit
- Goodwill Store Discount
- Assist with new hire orientation and training classes.
- Project: Audit review of personnel files.
- Clerical duties such as filing, word processing, telephone calls, etc.
- Punctual & dependable attendance is required.
- Abide by the policies and procedures as set forth by management
- Reviews and is familiar with Goodwill Industries of Central OK safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and necessary safety meetings.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
- Attends training as required.
- College senior beginning 2013 Fall semester, or recent graduate of an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in related field.
- Minimum 6 months clerical or office experience.
- MS Word and Excel required, Access preferred.
- Ability to work within deadline-pressured environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping, good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
10 - 20 hours per week, depending on intern's school schedule
Paid or Unpaid position: Unpaid
College Credit available: Yes
Send resume to Traci Moses at email@example.com.